1. A transaction that failed for a reason during the process that it is directly attributable to SWIPE CARE, and for which the user receives a corresponding status from the associated payment gateway will be refunded automatically back to the account of the user in a time period of 2 to 14 working days, from the date on which the original transaction has been done. A confirmation email or sms will also be sent to the email ID of the user registered with us. Please note that the amount pertaining to the applicable taxes and the payment gateway charges will not be refunded.
2. In cases in which the user get confirmation succes payment and amount debited from users bank account and user not get the service then user is required to register a complaint to Swipe Care. This complaint can be logged by the user by sending an email to the Customer Care email ID provided on the swipecare.co.in("website") or call to our coustomer care number from visit contactsecton. We will raise a complete inquiry upon receiving the complaint registered by the user. Refund of the payment will be provided to the user account on the basis of results of the inquiry within 7 days and during the process any valid proof like debit sms may be shared by user if required for better resolve .
3. Please note that in all cases, the liability of SWIPE CARE is restricted only to provide a valid refund to the extent of the payment received by us. SWIPE CARE is not responsible for any consequential liability or claim that may be associated with the failure of the services of our system.
4. A user should accept that the SWIPE CARE refund policy is subject to the stated Term&Condition of the user agreement of the website.
5. We will try our best to provide best service to our user,We thank you for transacting with us and look forward to a bright and successful future for our friendship.